OutOfOdor
2018-09-19T20:57:04Z
What's with the huge amount of broken links I've been finding on the archived TTTP boards lately? Can this be fixed?
"With all respect to the great mousetrap."- Popeye, "The Spinach Overture" (1935)
eutychus
2018-09-19T21:30:38Z
Originally Posted by: OutOfOdor 

What's with the huge amount of broken links I've been finding on the archived TTTP boards lately? Can this be fixed?

Can you show me some examples so I know what you're talking about?
OutOfOdor
2018-09-20T20:33:05Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Can you show me some examples so I know what you're talking about?

Here's an example of one of those "General Error" pages I've been getting instead of what I'd want:
UserPostedImage

"With all respect to the great mousetrap."- Popeye, "The Spinach Overture" (1935)
eutychus
2018-09-20T21:35:47Z
That's pretty tiny. Even if I try to blow it up, I can't read the text to see what the problem might be. Any way you can get me a bigger screenshot or at least give me the URL you're trying to access?
Looney Tunes Fan
2018-11-16T03:40:58Z
Just checked the old GAC Forums out of a whim, and unfortunately they seem to be down entirely (I apologize if you were already aware of this eutychus).

Here's a screenshot of the error screen I get:

UserPostedImage
eutychus
2018-11-21T19:08:37Z
Originally Posted by: Looney Tunes Fan 

Just checked the old GAC Forums out of a whim, and unfortunately they seem to be down entirely (I apologize if you were already aware of this eutychus).

Fixed. (Finally!)

Looney Tunes Fan
2018-11-24T04:54:22Z

Fixed. (Finally!)

Awesome, glad to hear! Thank you so much for fixing them! 🙂
Looney Tunes Fan
2019-06-19T00:56:28Z
Unfortunately, it seems like the GAC archive is broken again. Here's the error I get when visiting it:
UserPostedImage
eutychus
2019-06-21T00:06:57Z
Should be working now.

Unfortunately, it seems like the GAC archive is broken again. Here's the error I get when visiting it:
UserPostedImage

Looney Tunes Fan
2019-07-16T00:00:15Z

Should be working now.

UserPostedImage

Just saw this - thank you again for fixing the GAC archive! :)

© 2020 - YetAnotherForum.NET