wiley207
  • wiley207
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-04-05T00:58:03Z
Well, I finally finished watching the first season of the Netflix/Warner Bros. "Green Eggs and Ham" series, and I gotta say I'm really impressed! Even if they basically expanded the original 50-word book into a combination of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" and "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", it still had pretty good voice acting, very impressive animation and artwork (much of it done very well in Canada with some done in the Philippines), a great David Newman music score, genuinely humorous and clever writing (with humor akin to the classic Looney Tunes shorts, and actually making the main characters sympathetic to the viewers), a funny interactive narrator, plenty of suspense and action, and good choices of songs from the 60s and early 70s (though I don't really like the theme song, "Watch Me Backflip.") It appears for this show they got much of the same A-list crew that's working on the "Looney Tunes Cartoons" and "Animaniacs" revivals, and so that's getting my hopes up for those aforementioned two revivals.

© 2020 - YetAnotherForum.NET