DawnShadow
2020-07-16T23:28:40Z
Complete series Blu-ray for The Flintstones coming in October:

https://www.fnac.com/a14...u-ray#int=:NonApplicable |NonApplicable|NonApplicable|14954336|NonApplicable|NonApplicable

Will likely be officially announced at Comic-con next week.
Justin Delbert
2020-07-16T23:37:51Z
They're ready to go since they've all been restored in high definition for HBO Max
DawnShadow
2020-07-16T23:39:27Z
Originally Posted by: Justin Delbert 

They're ready to go since they've all been restored in high definition for HBO Max

Unfortunately with such a low price, I can only assume they're going to cram this onto as few discs as possible and apply the DNR hard. Will probably look better on HBO Max unfortunately.

Also, a huge number of the pre-opening scenes are absent on HBO Max, I hope WHV will fix that for this release but I'm not holding my breath.
Mesterius
2020-07-20T03:52:12Z
Interesting news, but I think this topic belongs in the Television and Web Animation  section. 😉
PopKorn Kat
2020-07-20T04:34:01Z
Mesterius is right. I'm moving this thread to the appropriate section.
Blob55
2020-07-24T08:50:21Z
Originally Posted by: DawnShadow 

Originally Posted by: Justin Delbert 

Unfortunately with such a low price, I can only assume they're going to cram this onto as few discs as possible and apply the DNR hard. Will probably look better on HBO Max unfortunately.

Also, a huge number of the pre-opening scenes are absent on HBO Max, I hope WHV will fix that for this release but I'm not holding my breath.

I hope it's not riddled with DVNR either. We don't get HBOMax in this country, so there's no way to watch Flintstones in HD.

© 2020 - YetAnotherForum.NET